This post may contain affiliate links. You are not charged extra when you click any of my links to purchase a product but I do receive a small commission. Your support keeps my blog going and my family happy! As always, thank you for supporting me and Running On Love and Caffeine!
SPRING BEAUTY FAVORITES
Spring weather is finally here! Well to be honest it seems like we just skipped spring all together! We went from a long cold winter that extended into April right so the first week of May having summer-like temps! As I type this it is a blistering 87 degrees here in Virginia! Now I’m not complaining because I love the warmer weather, I just wish we had some normal seasons for once. Oh well! This spring I have switched up my beauty routine a bit. I shared with you all that this year I would be focusing a lot on health and that includes my skin health so I have definitely incorporated more skincare products in my beauty routine.
I share a lot on Instagram through stories my daily life and overall stuff myself or family are enjoying. Hands down what makeup I’m wearing is one of the number questions that will pop up in my direct messages. So instead of rambling on in a long story, I decided to post some of my current favorites here. Follow me on Instagram for more updates on my beauty routine and feel free to keep sending me any questions you have!
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Foundation– My sister and sister-in-law got me hooked on this foundation! Fenty is Rihana’s beauty line that has been known to sell out quick! This foundation provides the full coverage look you want without the heavy feel that so many full coverage foundations have. It’s like applying a filter to your face, I swear to ya it’s that good! With 40 shades to choose from this foundation kills it! I’m wearing the Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation in shade: 240. I am in LOVE with this foundation and don’t see myself switching anytime soon! You can find it here.
- L’Oreal Magic Lumi Primer – Ok so this one isn’t something new I’ve tried but it is my favorite of all time! It gives me such a glowy face!! This is primer is perfect to achieve that summer glow. I find it blends well with my foundation to so that’s a win! I buy mine on Amazon because it is often sold out at the Target I go to. My Mom recently tried this when I was visiting last and she fell in love with it too! I left it behind for her to have and she was so happy! Love you, Mom! 🙂
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Amrezy Highlighter (Limited Edition)– This is the holy grail of highlighters. I swiped this beauty on my face and I swear that glow can be seen from outer space Y’all! Amrezy is makeup guru who is incredibly gorgeous and talented. I got this highlighter at Sephora for my birthday last month and I have been using it ever since! I’m so in love with the subtle yet luminescent glow it gives me. This one is a 10 out of 10!! This highlighter is limited edition so hurry and get it soon before it’s gone!
- ESTEE LAUDER Revitalizing Supreme +– I’ve been using this anti-aging cell power creme for a month now and I love the way it makes my face feel. I apply it in the morning and night after I wash my face. When I put it on I immediately noticed my face feeling tighter and it also provides a nice glow. See a pattern here yet? I LOVE to glow ;). My Nana only ever used ESTEE LAUDER products and her skin was always so beautiful! This cream is on the pricer side but it has done wonders for my skin so to me it is worth the price and the bottle is huge so I know it will last me awhile.
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Istanbul)- I’m not sure where I picked this little gem up at but I know it can be found at most beauty stores or online! I am loving NYX products like crazy lately and their lippies are no exception. This is the color you will usually see me wearing the most on my Instagram stories because I wear it all the time! I love how smooth they go on my lips and the fact that they last long too.
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer Mascara– The number one comment I receive is on my lashes. So I’m going to give y’all my secret and this is it! This macara primer is simply incredible! Mike is always commenting on my lashes being “insanely long” and he and others have asked me if I’m wearing false lashes when I use this stuff! No lie this stuff is amazing and it works with best with the mascara I’m currently using below.
- Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Extreme Mascara– I recently switched to this mascara after not liking the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara lately. My sister uses this and her lashes are insane (thank you, Mom, for our good lash gene). I gave it a go and liked it a lot using it with the fibers they give you but I LOVED it, even more, using the primer I mentioned above. Too Faced Better Than False Lashes is the three-step process where you apply the mascara then apply the fibers that will cling to the lashes and finally apply a second coat of mascara giving you long gorgeous lashes that look too good to be true! There is nothing better than long full lashes am I right?! Yeah, I’m right on this one!!!
- ESTEE LAUDER Advanced Night Repair Eye Concentrate– I received this eye concentrate to try and I was super excited to give it a go. I have noticed that no matter what I do or how much sleep I get, I can’t seem to get rid of the annoying bags under my eyes. So frustrating! I knew I needed to try some creams or serums as I’m only getting older, not younger…sigh… and so far I’m really liking this one! I’ve noticed the bags under my eyes decrease in puffiness so that is most definitely a plus. I use this at night before I go to bed.
- Latika Body Essentials Bath Bomb– I was so kindly sent a box full of the most gorgeous bath bombs I have ever seen from Latika Body Essentials. I’m not exaggerating when I tell you that not only are they gorgeous but they smell divine! I also received a lip scrub, face cream, and chapstick that are all natural and handcrafted. I honestly love them all! There are so many bath bombs to choose from and gift sets that would make the perfect gift as well. The bath bomb pictured above is called the Sun Tans & Coconuts, it smells like a tropical paradise but don’t take my word for it, do yourself a favor and get one of your own!
There you have it, my spring beauty favorites. I’m a makeup and beauty product junkie so I’ll be sure to continue to share more of the things I love with you all! Happy spring!!
Nothing Makes A Woman More Beautiful Than The Belief That She is Beautiful